Ready to receive Taji Mag, often referred to as Black Excellence by our readers, straight to your inbox or mailbox? Great! Here’s how our subscriptions work alongside some FAQ answered.
- Taji is both a digital and limited print publication that releases Quarterly on March 7th, June 7th, September 7th, and December 7th.
- Digital Subscriptions are $5 Quarterly or $18 Annually and come with Perks*.
- Print Subscriptions are $30 Quarterly (includes shipping); new print subscriptions are available at all times but will be billed on the 15th of February, May, August, and November after the initial purchase.
- How to purchase: Simply select your subscription options, Add to Cart, View Cart, and Checkout.
- Subscriptions start with the currently released volume. To begin your subscription with a future volume, please wait until the month before that volume is released to purchase your subscription.
- Gift Options: To purchase digital subscriptions as a gift, add the recipient’s email address to the “Order Notes” section when checking out. To gift print subscriptions, simply put the recipient’s mailing address in the shipping address section and their email address in the “Order Notes” section when checking out.
- Digital Subscription Perks*: Digital Mags include 1) The Affiliates Club – discounts from a variety of amazing Black-owned brands 2) Phone Wallpaper exclusives of the Cover Art 3) Videos clickable from the digital mag
Taji Mag is the epitome of the positive Black experience – elevating Black brands, narratives, and imagery. We embody the traditional and modern royalty of Pan-African people via our quarterly digital and print publication and live events. While reclaiming OUR narratives and imagery, Taji offers our readers quality advice to assist them economically, healthy options to maintain a happy lifestyle, think pieces to test the societal norms that are not meant for us, #BlackLoveConvo to increase the self and communal love in all aspects, and beauty and fashion inspiration to sustain the legacy of our Black artistry. $5 Digital | $20 Print+shipping. Shipping & Tax are included in the listed price.
Taji features trailblazers, Black-owned businesses, and creatives in all genres. The Taji team headlines those making a difference in the community. We offer Black-owned products to replace popularly used alternatives. We are inspired by our readers and our community! Join us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and our Taji Royals Facebook Page!
Subscriptions are non-refundable.